/>

Welcome

My Creative Country Corner is just an outlet for my thoughts, however crazy, hopefully some creative art using different mediums and just plain fun stuff, recipes I think you might like, and any other things that pass through my mind I would like to share. I hope you can stay for a moment or sit a little longer. When you have to leave, I hope you will come back again. God Bless!



Friday, October 15, 2010

We think maybe Fall has really finally arrived.  We were teased by a few cooler days at the beginning of the month, then right back into the mid 80's.  I think now we've finally turned the corner....hooray!  High today of 74 with lows at night in the 40's.....Yaayyy!!  That's my idea of wonderful weather....

I've been working on my TJ Just One swap for October, do have it done but don't want to post it yet until my partner gets it IRL, LOL!  So Kathy Brown in VA, it goes in the mail tomorrow!  Hope you'll like it and thanks for being my partner this month.

The one I'm posting has colors not real conducive to your typical Halloween card, but I like it alot.  The image is from Twisted Papers, and the technique is Puzzle Layering.  I used paper both from SU and the Paper Temptress.  I know you probably won't be able to see the sparkle in each kitty's eye around the border, but they do, with aqua Stickles.  Really fun to make....

Oh, we did "bite the bullet" and get a new HP Photosmart printer.  Our other one was purchased in 2003 for almost $250.00; this one we purchased on sale for $79.00, and it's wireless too!  Prices really change after a while don't they, even with new technology.....


It really isn't this cooked IRL, just a slippery scanner top, LOL....

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and blessed fall weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Lynda.. Now tell wasn't this fun to do?
    Stampin' Hugs from Wisconsin.
    Vada

    ReplyDelete