/>

Welcome

My Creative Country Corner is just an outlet for my thoughts, however crazy, hopefully some creative art using different mediums and just plain fun stuff, recipes I think you might like, and any other things that pass through my mind I would like to share. I hope you can stay for a moment or sit a little longer. When you have to leave, I hope you will come back again. God Bless!



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This is the September TJ Just One swap I did.  I'm so glad I finally signed up for this and now after getting my feet wet, I will continue to do this monthly.  Had a really good time trying to do something special for my partner.  I did the Pinwheel technique from the August/September issue of the TJ Newsletter.

This is the 1st pinwheel I've done, but it sure won't be the last.  It's really easy and lot of fun to do.  Instead of stamping on some of the cardstock pieces, I attached Basic Gray DP to it, as I wanted it to really look like fall (I'm so ready, LOL).  The paper is all from the The Paper Temptress, the embossing is from a Cuttlebug folder run through the Wizard, center is Wizard die cuts "glitzed" with PK Glitz, and the little acorn in the middle is from my hoarding  stash!





Thanks for stopping by......and Blessings for your week!

3 comments:

  1. I was just visiting your blog to thank you for visiting mine and am now a follower of yours. Please stop by for a visit soon. You have some wonderful art and I enjoyed each piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you actually took something from your stash and used it????? but, but, but, what if you never find one like it again? what if they stop making them? aarrrggghhhh!!! being addicted is so hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pinwheel. I haven't taken the time to try this popular technique yet. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete