/>

Welcome

My Creative Country Corner is just an outlet for my thoughts, however crazy, hopefully some creative art using different mediums and just plain fun stuff, recipes I think you might like, and any other things that pass through my mind I would like to share. I hope you can stay for a moment or sit a little longer. When you have to leave, I hope you will come back again. God Bless!



Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hope your Saturday is good. Our weather is very iffy today. Our church youth had a BBQ outdoors today to raise money for their mission trip, and even though it looked like stormy weather throughout the day, I think they made it before it started to rain.

Am posting a card I made for our granddaughter for Easter. Again used an image from Twisted Papers, cool paper from Paper Temptress, dimensionals, a dew drop, and Diamond Glaze on her beak and feet. Not much stamping but a lot of embellies. Fun to do. Have a good rest of your weekend. Blessings!

1 comment: